- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 9th January 2020
- Job Type
A global Investment Manager is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team. You will have had previous experience working with commercial leasing data in a real estate capacity. You should be a self-starter who can work with large amounts of data.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support through regular analysis of the company portfolio and providing statistical reports.
- Undertake the review of leasing data and delivering group valuation.
- Managing the company's database and ensure the accuracy of data is maintained.
Key Data Analyst requirements include:
- Experience with lease administration systems such as Yardi, Oracle or SAP.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience within the real estate sector.
Salary from £35,000 - 45,000 plus benefits package and bonus.
Based in London.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply online with your CV in word format.