- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 11th February 2020
- Job Type
Up to £55,000 + Benefits
Cobalt is working with a leading Commercial Real Estate (CRE) software provider to source an aspirational Data Analyst with the skills to work with their clients to understand requirements and convert them into usable reports and data.
As the resident Data Expert, your role will be to:
- Become a software subject matter expert (SME).
- Analyse and evaluate a client's requirements and processes.
- Design solutions, particularly where data and reporting are concerned.
- Work with senior consultants to drive quality and efficiency in process.
This position would suit somebody data-focussed and motivated to move into a client-facing role. Progression opportunities are second-to-none. It is essential that you are a real number-cruncher, preferably with experience in the Real Estate space.
If this could be of interest, apply today or get in touch with Chris Raymond at Cobalt.