- GBP50000 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 20th December 2018
- Job Type
West End - London
£35,000 - £60,000 (depending on level)
My client is looking for a Data Manager to sit on their Residential Research team, this role is a new role and requires and individual who can drive data innovation and data capture across the wider business.
You working as the interlink between research and data and will be sitting with the residential research team however some of the data you will be working with will be across different property sectors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive data innovation and capture data across the business, maintaining responsibility for the integrity and utility of primary data sources used by the wider research team
- Monitor and maintain data integrity, this includes data cleanses - you will also be producing outputs both internally and externally
- Collection and management of raw data through inter related data bases
- You will be responsible for providing data out puts to key stakeholders
- Responsibility for working with internal data teams to identify and apply technical efficiency's and promote best practises
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role then please do apply online.