Data Migration Lead
- GBP500 - GBP600 per day
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 17th July 2019
- Job Type
Data Migration Lead
6 to 12 months Contract
£500 - £600 per day
Our Client is a Global Software Company that works with some of the worlds most prestigious Real Estate and Asset Management companies. Due to the rapid growth of their UK and European presence, we are seeking an experienced Data Migration Lead to head up a new global project.
Reporting directly to the Programme Director, this is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding software company in a Client-facing role and gain exposure to various Real Estate systems, while working on a major system implementation project.
- You will be responsible for leading the data migration effort and deliverables for the global project using standard data migration (ETL) methodology.
- Ensure resource allocation and support for the customer cleanse and extract activity.
- Provide oversight and ownership of all aspects of the transformation and load activities for the project's data migration scope.
- Define, gain stakeholder approval and jointly own the data migration strategy for the project.
- Define and oversee the data mapping matrix for the to-be migrated data.
- Oversee the preparation of data validation scripts (to support fallout reporting).
Key Person Specifications:
- The successful candidate will have considerable experience with the identification of the data migration activity impact of all project solutioning and proposed changes of/to the baseline scope.
- You will be able to own data migration fallout reporting and track iteration output against approved migration strategy and defined quality standards.
- Experience reviewing & assessing gaps for data migration during the solution design activity and propose migration solution responses.
- Understand gaps in data received and be able to support plans for resolution with customer.
- Significant travel will be required (primarily in Europe).
- Have strong stakeholder management and negotiating skills.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or email Andrew at: email@example.com