- Negotiable + Bonus & Additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 11th June 2019
- Job Type
A highly active, NZ owned, private development company is recruiting for a Development Analyst to join their Auckland based operations.
The business has a number of developments in the North Island and this person will work closely with the Development Management team to drive all commercial aspects of investment.
In this role you'll be a key link in the chain that sees new investment being committed and fantastic projects being delivered to the benefit of the business bottom line.
- Monitor Financial performance of existing developments.
- Prepare feasibilities and assist in analysing new development and investment opportunities.
- Producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Co-ordination of monthly reporting requirements, including development level statistics and financial analysis.
- Prepare Board and Executive briefing papers to support major investment and capital decisions.
- Maintain risk registers, including risk assessments and completing risk assurance.
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor's degree in Property or Finance, ideally a post-graduate qualification
- Analytical experience within residential investment & development is an advantage.
- Inherent commercial acumen
- Financial modelling and feasibility skills
- Proven market research capability
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence your own initiative
- High work ethic
A great salary with an exceptional bonus is on offer for the right person with a career path either within investment or development management.
For candidates who aspire to working on the leading edge of the property development sector this position will allow you to play a direct role in the realisation of high profile, high value development projects with a top property company.
To apply in strict confidence, click below or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093