- NZD120000 - NZD150000 per annum + Bonus & Additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 10th July 2018
- Job Type
A highly active, NZ owned, private development company is recruiting for a Development Analyst to join their Auckland based operations.
The business has a number of active developments in the North & South Island, you will work closely with the Development Management team whose role is to execute high value development investment opportunities. They specialise predominantly in large scale residential land plays in highly desirable locations. Given the scale of their developments their masterplans, they often include village centre amenities.
In this role you'll be a key link in the chain that sees new investment being committed and fantastic projects being delivered to the benefit of the business bottom line.
- Monitor Financial performance of existing developments
- Prepare feasibilities and assist in analysing new development and investment opportunities.
- Producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Co-ordination of monthly reporting requirements, including development level statistics and financial analysis.
- Prepare Board and Executive briefing papers to support major investment and capital decisions.
- Coordinate with real estate agents on leasing programmes.
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor degree in Property or Finance, ideally a post-graduate qualification
- Inherent commercial acumen
- Financial modelling and feasibility skills
- Proven market research capability
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence your own initiative
- High work ethic
A great salary with an exceptional bonus is on offer for the right person with a career path towards becoming a fully fledged Development Manager.
For candidates who aspire to working on the leading edge of the property development sector this position will allow you to play a direct role in the realisation of high profile, high value development projects with a top property company.
To apply in strict confidence, click below or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093