- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 17th January 2018
- Job Type
A FTSE 100 company, with circa £19 billion of assets under management, is currently seeking a Development Analyst to work across its £6 billion central London office portfolio. You will be responsible for delivering performance analysis of the existing and potential developments within the office portfolio in order to facilitate decision making, working closely with the asset management and development teams. You should possess demonstrable experience in a similar position and be MRICS qualified.
- Running the appraisals of committed and prospective developments across the office portfolio including leasing opportunities.
- Running development appraisals of potential purchases of office and mixed use developments.
- Lead in the review of half yearly office valuations from our external valuers for the development portfolio.
- Lead in the preparation of the annual IRR forecast and cashflow analysis for the office developments.
- Provide analysis and property information to support internal and external reporting of the office development portfolio.
- You will have demonstrable property experience, ideally within Central London offices.
- Likely to have worked in Valuation during their career.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Argus Investor, Argus Developer.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
If you have experience of the aforementioned , please submit your CV.