Development and Project Managers
- GBP45000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 9th August 2018
- Job Type
I am working with one of the UK's foremost housing associations and residential developers to recruit experienced Development and Project Managers to join their existing New Build and Regeneration Contract Management team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced construction sector professional seeking to advance their career in an expanding business in an exciting time of growth.
Reporting directly to the Head of Project Management and delivery, you will be responsible for supporting the management, delivery and internal reporting functions for both internally and externally contracted projects.
You will be Delivery and action focused, can identify risks and deliver effective solutions with minimal supervision to ensure delivery on-time in a fast-paced demanding environment.
You will have effective time-management and progress your projects against plan, finding contingencies and solutions to achieve the result.
You will have undertaken work of a similar nature and have attained, or are studying for professional qualifications with the RICS, CIOB, APM or other project management qualifications, and through your continuous professional development can build on these skills to further develop yourself and the achievement of the business objectives.
Essential skills and experience:
- Hold a valid current driving license and have access to a car.
- Demonstrate good financial and commercial acumen, including associated risk management skills.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills gained in a similar environment ideally with a developer, consultancy or leading RSL.
- Knowledge of construction and procurement preferably but not essentially developed with the residential sector.
- Demonstrable collaboration, stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate good financial and commercial acumen, including associated risk management skills.
- Experience with project business plans / appraisal models
- Leadership/management skills are desirable
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a leading and expanding organization to gain invaluable experience within the field. They have exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish further information, please submit your CV in Word format or call me 0207 478 2526 for a discussion