Development Asset Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- East & East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 23rd January 2018
- Job Type
A leading Property Company is seeking a Development & Asset Management candidate, to take responsibility for the asset management, development and marketing for a Cambridge based business park site, in addition to one other regeneration project.
The successful candidate will manage the development on site twice a week, and will work directly with the Development Director. The role will combine managing third parties, devising marketing strategies, and completing asset management projects.
Working with Development Director, the key duties include:
- Liaising with investors, tenants, and agents to implement asset management and development strategies for the Cambridge business park site
- Instructing and working with managing agents on service charge, security and maintenance issues
- Devising and implement marketing strategies for the Cambridge site, and coordinating on-site marketing events
- Coordinating web and social media campaigns for the site
- Managing design and consultancy teams, with project managers, to ensure the optimal running of the development
This is a terrific opportunity for a proactive candidate to obtain practical, on-site development, asset management and marketing experience, working for a highly renowned developer. Please note, that you will be required to work at the Cambridge site twice a week, and one of those days must be Friday.