Development manager - JV, Development and Regeneration
- GBP45000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 11th January 2018
- Job Type
Development Manager; Joint Venture and Regeneration - Housing Association
A leading National Housing Association is seeking a Development Manager to joint their Joint Venture and Regeneration team.
Location: London and South East
Salary: £45-60k + benefits + bonus
About the Housing Association:
My client is one of the UK's leading housing associations and one of London's largest residential developers - they mix public and private money to build new homes and provide high-quality homes to meet a range of needs and incomes. They are a progressive, commercial organization with a customer service focus and are seeking someone who will buy into their core values.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a candidate with commercial acumen to manage associated risk to help secure new housing led regeneration, development and joint venture projects. Winning new development opportunities through competitive tender under OJEU, Public and other procurement processes
Responsibilities for the role:
- Undertake the day to day delivery of complex JV, Regeneration and new build residential projects, leading to effective handover of units and assets for all tenures.
- Ensure that schemes are aligned with the Development Strategy, comply with the Risk Management framework and meet agreed GLA and HCA funding targets
- Contribute to the identification of a pipeline of new project initiatives and translate those opportunities into deliverable schemes.
- Deliver own projects within the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations whilst maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
Requirements for the position:
- Strong project management experience gained in a comparable environment
- Demonstrate good financial and commercial acumen, including associated risk management skills
- Proven Track record identifying and exercising control over risk
- Bid writing experience to ensure they gain the competitive advantage and knowledge of OJEU
- Holder of or in process of applying for professional qualifications in RICS, RTPI, RIBA, CIOB or equivalent
Please apply online with your current CV or for more information call 020 7478 2526 quoting the reference JN -012018-58611