Development Manager - Mixed Use/Commercial
- Negotiable + bonus, carpark
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 16th January 2020
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity for two Development Managers to work with a leading property investment and development company highly engaged and active in the New Zealand property market.
Based in Auckland the position will work closely with the Directors to execute high value development investment opportunities in the North Island but predominantly Auckland. This business currently has strong development investment appetite particularly in the commercial & mixed use sectors. In this role you'll be a key link in the chain that sees new investment being committed and projects being delivered to the benefit of the business and its strategic partners.
- Monitor performance of existing developments.
- Prepare feasibilities and assist in analysing new development and investment opportunities.
- Producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Undertaking detailed feasibility and financial analysis of prospective developments to be presented to the board for approval.
- Management of master planning and consenting processes.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement and tendering of projects.
- Overseeing the delivery of projects.
- Prepare Board and Executive report to support major investment and capital decisions.
- Coordinate with real estate agents on sales and leasing programmes.
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor degree in Property or Finance, ideally a post-graduate qualification
- Proven cradle to grave development management experience across either commercial and/or mixed use residential.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence in your own initiative.
- Inherent commercial acumen
- High work ethic
- Ability to travel one to two days a week
For candidates who aspire to working on the leading edge of the property development sector this position will allow you to play a direct role in the realisation of high profile, high value development projects with a top property brand.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093