Development Manager - Residential
- Negotiable + Bonus & Additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 30th August 2019
- Job Type
A leading NZ property development business is looking to hire a Project Manager keen to make the transition into a Development Manager.
The Development Manager's position is focused on the completion of existing master planned residential projects and being involved in new developments through planning changes to gain consent as well as identifying new sites.
You will have the opportunity to work and learn from some very experienced development managers who are driving large scale residential development work across the Auckland region.
The role will cover a range of development management responsibilities such as;
- Feasibility studies
- Master planning,
- Technical due diligence,
- Planning approval
- Marketing strategy and sales
- Design management
- Project Controls
- Programme and project management
- Risk management
- Stakeholder Engagement
To be considered for this opportunity you will have strong project management and delivery experience in residential - standalone, townhouses, apartments etc. on a large scale.
- Degree qualified
- Experience working in either a consultancy or client side.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills dealing with clients while managing all stakeholders involved.
- Presentable, outgoing and confident.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make the move into development management role, but also an opportunity to work for a leading development management business in NZ.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, please contact me on the information below.