- Negotiable + Bonus and benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 12th June 2019
- Job Type
Kiwi Property, one of New Zealand's leading listed property companies, is recruiting for a Senior Development Manager. With the capability for immediate involvement on complex schemes, this is a role critical to the successful realisation of their current and future development pipeline.
Kiwi Property is New Zealand born and bred. They have been creating the spaces that Kiwis love for more than 25 years, from outstanding retail centres and office buildings, to thriving mixed-use communities.
Kiwi Property has one of New Zealand's largest diversified investment property portfolios and directly own $3.2 billion of New Zealand property and manage over $400 million property on behalf of third parties.
They're passionate about what they do and focused on achieving exceptional results for their stakeholders, which is why they are seeking an equally passionate and skilled individual to join the business for this strategic Development role.
The Senior DM position requires end to end development expertise, so they're particularly focused on finding a candidate who has a proven history of successfully delivering complex developments from concept through to turnkey reality. Exposure to development master-planning would be advantageous.
To be considered for this position, you should be able to demonstrate the following experience/attributes:
- tertiary qualifications and a core background in a relevant discipline such as property management, valuation, planning, engineering or project management.
- at least 10 years of property development experience with the majority of that spent in a Development Manager's capacity
- front-end development experience, ideally with some master-planning
- a track-record of success in the management and delivery of complex, multi-faceted mixed-use development projects
- a proven track-record of leading high performing teams to successful development project outcomes
- proven capability in financial modelling and development feasibility
- you should be an excellent communicator and fully capable of interfacing seamlessly with all stakeholders
- experience reporting up to board level.
The opportunity provides immediate scope for key involvement on significant 'placemaking' developments including their vibrant Drury Town Centre scheme. The long-term nature of both this and other impressive developments provides unrivalled career progression for a dedicated development professional.
Kiwi Property is one of the most exciting growth stories in the NZ listed property space. This is a key role focused squarely on an important part of that growth story. You'll be working with a high calibre group of property professionals all motivated to deliver fantastic development outcomes.
If you are interested to learn more please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Christian Lawrence at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093