- Negotiable + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 11th March 2020
- Job Type
A boutique Developer and Investor is currently seeking a professional Development Manager to join their team based in North London. As a business they focus on commercial, residential and mixed use development schemes in North London.
Key Development Management responsibilities include:
- Manage a key mixed use development from inception to completion, alongside their project team.
- Analyse and track the schemes development appraisal inline with the business strategy.
- Complete board papers.
- Undertake feasibility and viability appraisals and due diligence.
- Carry out risk management.
- Managing JV's, development agreement, sale and purchase agreement, lease agreement and funding agreement.
- Work closely with the solicitors to deliver a timely completion.
- Lead and obtain planning approval inline with the development appraisal and over see S106 negotiations.
- Develop cash flow forecasting.
- Monitor the development closely (live tracking) and manage relationships with external stakeholders.
- Work with the development team to assemble the development and professional team.
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience running mixed use/residential led development schemes.
- Ability to work in a small team or independently.
Salary will range from £60,000 - £80,000 per annum plus bonus potential.
Office based in North London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further please apply online with your CV in word format.