- NZD180000 - NZD200000 per annum + Bonus & Additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 21st February 2019
- Job Type
An established and privately owned property business are looking to hire a Development Manager to oversee the delivery of their portfolio based in central Auckland.
The role will have a substantial development pipeline over the next number of years with an ambitious growth plan in NZ. The role will require the individual to drive the development and delivery of their portfolio as well as manage the strategic assets across Auckland.
This is a great role for someone who has broken into a development management role and keen to expand their experience alongside a very knowledgeable property professional.
- Monitor performance of existing developments.
- Undertaking detailed feasibility and financial analysis of prospective developments to be presented to the board for approval.
- Producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Management of consenting processes.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement and tendering of projects.
- Coordinate with real estate agents on sales and leasing programmes.
- Help to deliver high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment.
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor degree in Property or Finance, ideally a post-graduate qualification
- Proven development management experience across either commercial and/or residential.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence in your own initiative.
- High work ethic
This is genuine opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to push their development career to another level based on the scope of works available for the right person to manage.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093