- NZD170000.00 - NZD210000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 11th July 2019
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity has opened with leading land development consultancy for a Development Manager to run a significant residential development based in Auckland.
The Development Manager's primary focus is the development and delivery of this large-scale master planned development. There is a mixture of standalone, duplexes and apartments as well as the development of a commercial and retail centre and other amenities.
You will have the opportunity to work with an energetic, ambitious and driven team of highly experienced property professionals who are investing in large scale master planned development schemes across Auckland.
The role will cover a range of development responsibilities such as;
- Preparing feasibility studies, master-planning and multi-stage delivery strategy.
- Manage land development from concept through to completion and title.
- Design and consultant engagement and management with an emphasis on civil and infrastructure.
- Obtaining council and COO consents, approvals and titles.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Financial and cost management.
- Overseeing civil contract management.
- Risk management
Residential land development experience in New Zealand is required for this role. You'll need to point to previous development management achievement/experience in master planning, due diligence, planning approval, detailed design, construction, marketing strategy and sales and leasing campaigns.
- A strong understanding of land development and subdivision process, with a focus on civil design and construction, consenting, and 224c process.
- Project/ development management experience - developer or consulting background.
- A degree qualification in property or related discipline (for example Civil Engineering, Surveying, Construction or Project Management).
- Strong time management, communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- Be a highly self-motivated, confident individual with a great attitude and team player.
- Presentable, outgoing and confident.
A great salary with bonus is on offer for the right person as well as the opportunity for equity into the business.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work on a development of great significance to the Auckland region and the opportunity to work for a business that is a leader in their field.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, please contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093.