- Negotiable + bonus and additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 15th March 2018
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has been created for a Development Manager within a leading property development company working across a number of current and upcoming developments.
Based in Auckland the position will work closely with the General Manager & Senior Development Managers whose role is to execute development opportunities in Auckland. This business currently has strong development portfolio particularly in the residential sector. In this role you'll be a key link in the chain that sees new investment being committed and projects being delivered to the benefit of the business bottom line.
- Monitor performance of existing developments.
- Prepare feasibilities and assist in analysing new development and investment opportunities.
- Producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Undertaking detailed feasibility and financial analysis of prospective developments to be presented to the board for approval.
- Management of master planning and consenting processes.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement and tendering of projects.
- Coordinate with real estate agents on sales and leasing programmes.
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor degree in Property or Finance, ideally a post-graduate qualification
- Strong commercial acumen relevant to property development.
- Proven development management experience in residential, but other asset classes are being highly considered.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence in your own initiative.
- High work ethic
For candidates who aspire to working on the leading edge of the property development sector that will make a difference to this city and NZ, this position will allow you to play a direct role in delivering development projects with a top property brand.
To apply in strict confidence, click below or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093