- GBP60000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 26th February 2019
- Job Type
Development Manager - Central London
A highly entrepreneurial Real Estate Investment Manager currently seek an experienced Development Manager to carry out development/project management on an exciting mixed use portfolio, predominantly in London with some regional exposure. The successful individual will be responsible for the delivery of projects, as well as front end development, engaging with, coordinating and managing all necessary advisors throughout the process.
- Management of development and refurbishment projects.
- Engage with, coordinate and manage with all necessary advisors throughout the process including: quantitative surveyors, contractors, planning advisors, architects etc.
- Work closely with and coordinate with the asset manager to ensure project delivery.
- Undertake reporting in line with internal processes and timescales.
- Management of refurbishment / development budgets across the portfolio.
- The successful candidate will be given the platform and support to make the role their own.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.