- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 8th October 2018
- Job Type
Based central Manchester
Excellent salary and benefits package available
My client is seeking a capable Development Surveyor to join their development management team in the city centre. This is a unique opportunity to join a property developer with significant capital who have the ability to purchase sites on a national basis.
The appointed Development Surveyor will work closely with the existing team, assessing development sites, preparing appraisals through to site acquisition and delivery. You will be given the responsibility to cover the full scope of the development process, working closely with the Project's team through the delivery phase.
The ideal candidate will gained their experience working across a breadth of asset classes, one which must include residential, with a sound knowledge of the regional market and experience of site acquisition.
Key duties will include:
- Working closely with the development team, identify and evaluate new site opportunities
- Prepare site proposals and site assessment reports
- Formulate budgets
- Assess and interpret legal documents, reports, surveys and planning conditions
- Support the procurement and management of the professional team
- Prepare funding reports for sign off and project approval
This position would suit a surveyor who possess a positive and motivated attitude, able to thrive in a varied and extremely busy work environment. You must possess strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills. Candidates will ideally be MRICS, although full consideration will be given to those who are progressing the APC. Experience will have been gained within either a developer, consultancy or strategic land environment.
Travel is an integral part of this position, so its important that the appoint development surveyor possess a clean and current driving licence.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.