- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 12th September 2018
- Job Type
A large central London Investment Management business , with circa £2 billion AUM, currently seek a Development Manager to join the business. The successful individual will be responsible for undertaking the viability analysis and hands on development of commercial, residential and affordable housing assets across the UK.
- Undertake viability analysis on projects across the UK; commercial, residential and affordable housing.
- Responsible for carrying out hands on development work prior to asset manager influence, including intense lease engineering.
- Present development plans to internal and external personnel.
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking development work of Real Estate assets in a similar role.
- Numerical/Analytical minded, strong modelling skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.