- UK, Buckinghamshire
- Property & Real Estate, Social Housing
- 23rd February 2018
- Job Type
This Home County London Housing Association are currently seeking an experienced individual to be responsible for delivering a programme of developments through to handover and final evaluation.
Your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Development Manager you will lead and manage a regional team to deliver a programme of developments
- Project managing more complex and higher value schemes.
- Responsible for resolving construction issues on a portfolio of sites.
- You will monitor and manage and report progress against milestones, cash flow and expenditure against budgets.
- You will ensure schemes are delivered and grant claimed in accordance with milestones agreed with the GLA and / or HCA.
The ideal candidate will have a proactive attitude and be experienced in the Development and construction process across a range of building and tenure types.
If this poses interest and you would like to find out more, please feel free to get in touch.
If this role isn't exactly the right role for you, please free to get in touch to discuss what other development roles i am working on