- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 8th July 2019
- Job Type
Associate Director - Development Team - Central London
Salary £55,000 to £65,000 per annum.
A large global consultancy, currently seek an Associate Director to join their Development Team based in Central London. The successful individual will be responsible for undertaking the viability analysis and hands on development of commercial, residential and affordable housing assets across the UK.
- Undertake viability analysis on projects across the UK; commercial, residential and affordable housing.
- Responsible for carrying out hands on development work prior to asset manager influence, including intense lease engineering.
- Present development plans to internal and external personnel.
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking development work of Real Estate assets in a similar role.
- Numerical/Analytical minded, strong modelling skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.