- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 30th July 2019
- Job Type
A luxury residential property developer is currently seeking a Development Manager to join their team in order to assist with the increase in mixed-use developments in London.
In this role you will be leading and taking responsibility for all aspects of the development process, from identification of new development opportunities through to investment disposal.
- Management of development projects, inception through to completion.
- Undertaking feasibility appraisals and development cash flow forecasting.
- Managing join ventures and development and funding agreements.
- Preparing development briefs.
- Tracking the delivery and planning of development programmes.
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders.
- Proven experience within the development sector - residential, commercial and mixed use developments.
- MRICS qualified.
Office based in North London.
Salary up to £60,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
If you feel you are a suitable match to the above requirements, please apply with your most recent CV in word format.