Development Project Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, Buckinghamshire
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 3rd October 2018
- Job Type
I am currently working for a respected, community-based housing association who provide high-quality homes in their surrounding area.
They require a Development Project manager to assist in the delivery of their development programmes in conjunction and with the support of the wider team.
You will be hands on in the pre-contract stages of the schemes, developing briefs for projects, running financial viability appraisals, initial planning stages, procuring and managing consultants all the while managing risk.
Essential skills and experience:
- Qualification in a relevant discipline; Project Management, Surveying, Construction Management or Planning or equivalent by experience
- Track record of delivery in a residential development and regeneration environment
- Appoint consultants (e.g. architects, cost consultants, employers agents, planning consultants, and solicitors)
- Act as client during the development process
- Demonstrate good commercial acumen, including associated risk management skills.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills gained in a similar environment ideally with another Housing Association, developer or consultancy.
- Demonstrable collaboration, stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels.
- Leadership/management skills
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a commercially driven, innovative organisation with a social and community based core, working towards their goal of providing high-quality homes to those who need it most. They have exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of.
If you are open minded, look beyond traditional delivery methodologies, are passionate, talented and committed and have experience in project management within residential development environment (social housing or otherwise), please submit your CV or call me 0207 478 2526 for further discussion.