Development/Senior Development Surveyor
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 9th January 2020
- Job Type
Development Surveyor / Senior Development Surveyor
Competitive salary & benefits package available
HBD is one of the country’s most progressive property companies, who has been bringing buildings to life for decades. Operating from seven regional offices, they are transforming the future landscape through diverse development projects across the UK.
With several ambitious developments on the horizon, there couldn’t be a better time to join the Group and as such, the Leeds team has an opening for a Development Surveyor/ Senior Development Surveyor.
Reporting into the Director, the appointed Development Surveyor / Senior Development Surveyor will be responsible for sourcing, appraising, acquiring and delivering new and existing development opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of projects to oversee and coordinate the full development process, including market research, project appraisal, financial analysis, building the project team and site procurement right through to practical completion.
- Work closely with Project Teams to prepare the design and create a delivery strategy for each project.
- Assess and manage financial risks for each project.
- Prepare and execute lettings and sales strategies, appointing third party consultants as required.
This role would suit someone with a background in development, having gained experience in either a consultancy team or with another property developer/investor. You’ll be looking to expand your knowledge of the development process, and if appointed as a Senior Development Surveyor, would be expected to take the lead on key projects. Candidates must possess a passion for development, able to demonstrate strong team values and communication skills.
If all of this sounds like you, please apply online with your most recent CV and covering letter, outlining your suitability for these roles.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Cobalt Recruitment.