Development Surveyor & Senior Development Surveyor
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 6th September 2019
- Job Type
Henry Boot Developments is one of the most progressive property companies currently working in the UK. With six regional offices and a commercial development pipeline of over £1 billion, the development portfolio ranges from listed mills and prized heritage assets, through to expansive industrial solutions and game-changing regeneration projects.
Henry Boot Developments is opportunity led and passionate about high-quality design, bringing schemes forward both
independently and alongside local authorities and private sector partners. This collaborative approach has served them well and its reputation speaks for itself. The Sheffield office has two requirements for a Development Surveyor and Senior Development Surveyor to join this busy team.
Reporting into the Regional Managers, the appointed Development Surveyors will be responsible for sourcing, appraising, acquiring and delivering new and existing development opportunities. Key responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the projects, overseeing and co-ordinating the full development process including market research, project appraisal, financial analysis, project team assembly, site procurement through to practical completion
- Work closely with the Projects team to prepare the design and execute a delivery strategy for each project
- Assess and manage financial risks for each project
- Prepare and execute lettings and sales strategies, appointing third party consultants as required
These roles would suit candidates with a background in development, having gained experience in either a consultancy team or with another Property Developer/Investor.
The Development Surveyor will be looking to expand their knowledge of the development process whilst the Senior Development Surveyor would be expected to take the lead on key projects. Candidates will possess a passion for development, whilst demonstrating strong team values and communication skills.
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number JN-072019-67468 or call 0161 711 0602 for more details. All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Cobalt Recruitment.