- GBP32000 - GBP46000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 22nd June 2018
- Job Type
Development Surveyor - Client Side
A highly reputable National logistics developer is looking to appoint a Development Surveyor to join their North-West team.
The successful candidate's primary role will be to assist the Directors in the full development process: from the identification of sites; securing and promotion through the planning process; to building-out and letting.
- Articulate, professional and persuasive
- Excellent IT skills and experience of development appraisal and valuation systems
- A sound understanding of the planning and development process
- Confident to meet, present to, manage and negotiate with a wide range of professional advisors, occupiers, investors, and Local Authorities
- Tenacious with a will to succeed
- Adaptable and above all keen and enthusiastic
- Lateral and clear thinking with a focused approach
- Able to work both within a team and on their own
A competitive package is available for the successful candidate with opportunities for career progression.
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.