- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 16th January 2019
- Job Type
Competitive salary and benefits package
My client is a successful advisory business who work with a number of high profile regional and national clients, advising on some of the regions most complex and high profile developments. Joining this established Development & Planning team, you will have full client and project management exposure.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious development surveyor who wants the opportunity to develop their career. You will be used to working in a fast-paced environment, with strong client relationship skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This is a growing sector and you will have exposure to commercial, housing and local government schemes. My client is offering a position which gives a truly diverse workload, encouraging and supporting you in your career development.
- Leading and providing support across a range of consultancy commissions
- Carrying out market research
- Analysing key data and extracting salient information
- Producing reports
- Reporting to clients and senior colleagues
- Contributing to new business and winning work for the team
- Dealing with instructions and clients independently
- Degree qualified in a construction related discipline
- MRICS in Surveying
- Full consideration will be given to MRTPI candidates looking to move into a development role
Please apply online with your most recent CV, outlining why you feel your experience would be suitable for this Development Surveyor post.