- SGD16000 - SGD250000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 23rd January 2018
- Job Type
A leading real estate fund manager with an expertise in investing in the APAC region is looking to hire a Director for their Investments team covering APAC markets. Reporting directly into the Head of Investments & Portfolio Management, the ideal candidate would be someone with strong origination skills, a good track record of completed deals and have prior experience managing a team.
Title: Director, Investments
Reporting To: Head of Investments & Portfolio Management
- Lead the investments team
- Monitor and analyze real estate markets in key Asian cities.
- Support efforts to develop investment strategy and generate deal pipeline.
- Identify and evaluate potential acquisition or divestment of real estate projects, including developing and maintaining relationship with potential partners/vendors.
- Financial modelling including sensitivity analysis
- Handle execution, including due diligence and negotiation, and completion of acquisition of real estate assets, and share relevant information across functional groups.
- Work with asset management team to develop initial business plan and operating budget for any acquisition.
- Work with finance team in the raising of debt financing for acquisition.
- Make investment and divestment recommendations to Investment Committee.
- Provide input to support investors reporting and fund raising activities.
- Minimum Degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently
- Extensive skills in modelling and written communication
The pure-play property fund manager is one of the leading private equity real estate managers and have a presence in more than 10 cities with a whopping S$29.7 billion in total AUM. Their investors include public and private pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowment funds, global institutional investors and high net-worth clients. The role offers exciting growth opportunities and a highly competitive remuneration in a fast-moving and dynamic work environment. If you have the required expertise in real estate transactions, please feel free to apply now or call Wei Yolk at 68007921 to discuss this opportunity. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch should your profile be of interest.
License No. 12C6031
EA. Reg. ID R1545553