Director: Occupier Services
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 20th December 2018
- Job Type
Director: Occupier Management
Competitive salary & benefits package
My client is a leading provider of Occupier Services on a global basis. With an established service line operating nationally, they require a proven Director to lead and motivate a team of Estate Surveyors based in Birmingham. Key duties will include:
- Provide existing corporate occupier clients with full property management services that meet their expectations within the agreed fee basis
- Within the Corporate Real Estate Management Team, work across a number of corporate occupier clients to deliver estate management services, collaborating with other skill lines across the business as required
- Activity pursue new business opportunities both locally and nationally in order to generate new revenues.
- Manage a small team of multi-skilled Surveyors and Estates Technicians to provide contracted services to clients
- Manage cash-flow projections for client portfolio
- Lead the team in order to achieve team fee targets and team business planning
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective running of client's portfolio (including rent reviews, serving notices, providing sublet proposals, provision of information to clients)
- Direct and frequent client contact and reporting
This role will suit an experienced candidate with a proven track record in Occupier Management. You will need to have the desire to proactively manage key accounts whilst leading and directing the team. Full consideration will be given to candidates who are looking to relocate to the West Midlands.
Please apply online with your most recent CV outlining why you feel you would be suitable for this position.