Director of Block Management
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 9th November 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with a boutique London developer who are looking for someone to join their Block Management department as a Director. As a director you will responsible for overseeing the management team while also helping steer the business at an operational level.
This role requires someone who is well versed in all aspects of block management who can train and manage their own team while also working closely clients to develop a management strategy. Responsibilities for the role include:
- Support and develop a property team to successfully deliver the business objectives and contribute to the success of the division
- Develop procedures and service levels to promote and improve Operations
- Day to day management of Block Management, Facilities Management & Service Charge teams
- Management of on Site Staff both directly employed and employed via managing Agents
- Control works budget for the portfolio including planned maintenance, ensuring major works are completed within the set time frames
- Maintain and deliver regular reports as required
- Ensure compliance with relevant L & T legislation relating specifically to long lease arrangements
If you'd like to discuss this opportunity further please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.