Director of Maintenance
- GBP55000.00 - GBP70000 per annum + company car, bonus, healthcare and more
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 15th January 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a global hospitality brand who is seeking a Director of Maintenance to oversee the hard facilities management provision throughout their expanding UK portfolio. This is a senior hire, reporting straight into the company COO, making you an integral part of a pan-European hospitality business.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Manage a team of regional maintenance managers to ensure the effective maintenance of the portfolio;
- Overseeing multimillion pound CAPEX projects;
- Managing national supply contracts, including procurement, and reviewing existing suppliers;
- Implementing the companies sustainability strategy, making recommendations for further improvements where possible;
- Being heavily involved with the soft landings process of mobilisation, advising on technical works for new developments, acquisitions and renovations, alongside the Construction Director;
As the successful candidate, you will be confident in leading an established, high-performing team, but also in your ability to bring new ideas to such a team. You will be a proactive, service-driven individual, with a methodical approach to your work and a keen attention to detail whilst crucially, you will understand you role in driving the business forward. Ideally you will be NEBOSH qualified, and have supported your tangible hard FM experience with relevant industry qualifications. This is a mobile role, and will require travel throughout the UK and Ireland, as well as occasionally to Europe. A full UK Drivers licence is a requirement.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today