Director, Real Estate (Singapore)
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 12th December 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Singapore is working with an established Credit Opportunities Capital Fund Management Company who are part of a Singapore-based financial services group supported by strong investors.
With over US$200 million under management, the company plans to set up a new fund with a target size of US$500 million to invest through mezzanine debt (including high yield and second lien debt) and structured equity (including convertible instruments). Its initial focus was on the infrastructure and energy and natural resources sectors (including off-shore marine), transportation & logistics. As part of its second fund, the team plans to broaden the focus to include real estate as a key target sector.
The Director role is a newly created position based in Singapore working with the Chief Investment Officer and other senior professionals.
- Assist in developing an investment strategy for Real Estate given the market opportunity and the Company's competitive positioning and driving the execution of the strategy;
- Leading in origination, execution and monitoring of qualifying opportunities to achieve return targets;
- Fund management;
- Lead in all aspects of originating and executing real estate related transactions;
- Monitoring and managing the investment portfolio for Real Estate;
- Working collaboratively with other investment team professionals.
Qualifications and Experience
- You should possess a strong background and track record in structuring and managing relevant transactions in the real estate space and proven client management skills.
- You would have an extensive origination network in Singapore and the region.
- You would also possess strong business and strategic acumen with international experiences and strong academic records.
- You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and possess high levels of intellect, drive, and energy, be process oriented and be customer-focused both internally and externally.
- You should also be hands-on, entrepreneurial, resourceful, meticulous and results driven.
- You will have gravitas and possess a high level of responsibility, maturity and integrity with strong judgement, influencing and engagement skills.
- Most importantly, you will be a collaborative team player who feels comfortable working in a relatively flat organisational structure.
Please apply immediately for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031