- GBP250 - GBP325 per day
- UK, Hertfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 22nd February 2019
- Job Type
I am currently recruiting for interim disposals surveyor to cover a long term interim contract for my local authority client.
The post holder will manage and deliver a programme of key asset and land disposals against clear delivery targets
£250 to £300 Per Day - Depending on Experience
- Lead on the disposal activity using a variety of means including, for example, open tender, auction and private treaty depending on the specifics of each case.
- Identify new disposal opportunities
- Advise on complex property related projects including property valuation and landlord and tenant matters.
- To carry out all types of property valuations.
- Lead on the development and preparation of options including development appraisals and feasibility studies.
- Instruct and work with external agents in areas including acquisitions and disposals.
- General practice or client side experience in active/strategic asset management.
- Estates Management or similar appropriate degree preferred.
- RICS or similar professional qualification preferred.
- Project and programme management experience.
- Knowledge of town planning, land assembly and disposal
If you have the relevant experience in general practice or asset management surveying , please submit your CV or call Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526 for further discussion.