- GBP60000.00 - GBP61000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th September 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside an award-winning and forward thinking property management company in the search for an Engineering Manager. Working alongside the Estates Manager and Property Manager, you will manage the hard services for a two impressive, modern multi-tenanted commercial offices in Central London.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Managing the hard service contracts, ensuring that all works are carried out in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget for the hard service aspect of the budget.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Forming relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
Previous experience of managing the hard services in a multi-tenanted commercial office environment and M&E qualifications are beneficial. In addition to line management responsibilities, this will also be a very client facing role where you will be required to communicate with clients, key stakeholders, service contractors and colleagues of all levels.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online today with your CV.