- GBP50000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + vehicle allowance + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 30th January 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a well-established and highly regarding managing agent in the search for an Engineering Manager. Working alongside the Estates Manager and Property Manager, you will manage the hard services for a single site commercial office on an Estate in Central London.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Managing the hard service contracts, ensuring that all works is carried out in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget for the hard service aspect of the budget.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Forming relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
With previous experience of managing the hard services in a multi tenanted commercial office environment, with M&E qualifications being beneficial. As well as line management responsibilities, this will also be a very client facing role where you will be required to communicate with clients, key stakeholders, service contractors and colleagues of all levels.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online today with you CV.