Estate Management Surveyor
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 8th January 2019
- Job Type
Estate Management Surveyor - Central London
A global consultancy is looking for an Estate Manager to join their city office to be a direct point of contact for an institutional investor.
The salary is between £30,000-40,000.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Regular client reporting.
- Undertaking property inspections and compiling reports.
- Engagement in the service charge challenge process.
- Minimise sub-tenant's arrears and deal with tenant account queries.
- Previous service charge budgeting experience.
- Commercial property expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV in word format