- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 6th August 2019
- Job Type
Salary: £35000 - £40000 pa
I'm working with an award winning Residential Managing agent as they are looking for an experienced Estate Manager to manage one of their prestigious residential sites in The Costlwolds. In this role, you will manage the day to day Property Management whilst also providing excellent customer service to a wide variety of residents, leaseholders, clients, contractors and colleagues.
This a varied and faced paced role which will require you to take full ownership of the Estate, leaseholder knowledge is essential.
The successful candidate is likely to be an IRPM qualified Property/Estates Manager with a background of working on prestigious residential developments.
Reporting to the Associate Director, this is a varied and busy position with a range of duties which can be broadly grouped into the following categories:
- Site Management
- Health and Safety
- Staff Management
- Management of contractors
- Record keeping
- Key holding
- M & E Services
- Utilities/Statutory authorities
- Resident and Client liaison
- Landlord and Tenant and recent Management Practice
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Residential Estate Management experience is essential
- Experience of service charge budgeting
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- An IRPM or BIFM qualification is desirable.
- A good understanding of M&E
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve and to work through difficult scenarios whilst also knowing when to seek help
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data onto the system
- IT literate in Microsoft Office. Experience in QUBE is ideal but not essential and training will be given on the Property Management system.
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then please apply online with your most recent CV.