- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 21st November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is representing a well-establish boutique property business, as they look to add an Estate Manager to their close-knit team on a 3 month fixed term basis. The role will see you managing a bespoke commercial estate for a household name client, in the heart of the West End. There is scope for this role to go permanent.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular site inspections of all properties on the 600,000 sq ft estate;
- Overseeing contractors;
- Managing planned and reactive maintenance works;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance;
- Liaising with tenants, and client representatives.
Our client is looking for someone available at short notice, with strong technical skills, and a background in managing larger buildings, or estates/business parks. An IOSH or NEBOSH is essential, as is a good understanding of plant maintenance from a total FM perspective, in addition to strong contractor management skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV