- GBP50000.00 - GBP52000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 5th February 2019
- Job Type
I'm working on behalf of a client that have just taken on the management of one of London's flagship residential developments based in East London. This role is located in one of London fast growing communities and provides you with the opportunity to put your own stamp on a new development by implementing new procedures and contribute towards growing a positive, forward thinking and creative culture throughout the community.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong residential background and experience with working with new build developments and managing teams to provide 5* service throughout the building. You will also be given the financial control of the building meaning that you are able to fully monitor the out goings making it clear to you of where money can be spent to benefit the building. This role also gives you the opportunity to work closely with the developer not having to go through a third-party to make sure you are meeting and exceeding their expectations of how the development is being ran.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage all operational aspects of the development.
- To crate a sought-after positive environment throughout the building.
- Train and develop all onsite staff to a high standard.
- Monitor all financial budgets.
- Carry out regular building inspections to ensure all aspects are health & safety compliant.
- Build a strong relationship with the developer and provide regular reports.
- Support and the community with all activities to help enhance the lifestyle of the residents.
The salary provided is £50,000 with excellent company benefits and holiday package.
If you'd like to know more about this role contact myself on 02074782506 or email@example.com. Alternatively, if this role is of interest then please apply.