Estates & Acquisition Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + Plus company car
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 30th January 2020
- Job Type
Estates and Acquisitions Manager
Based East Yorkshire
£50,000 - £60,000 plus company car
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional property professional to join one of the UK's best performing building supplies businesses. Supporting the Head of Property, you will play a significant role in driving a UK wide acquisition programme whilst supporting the national portfolio to meet the needs of the business.
The appointed candidate will be a high-potential professional who is passionate about taking a hands-on approach with the expansion of a highly successful branch network across the UK.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Identification of new sites, conducting site findings and developing strategies for new branch expansion
- Pursue property leads for new build developments whilst overseeing existing site refurbishments. Deliver through negotiation with Landlords, Developers and Funders, the optimum financial and legal terms
- Complete feasibility studies, concept designs, cost estimates and investigations to fully evaluate options and make sound recommendations
- Project manage new branch roll-outs, including legal and statutory undertakings, design, procurement, construction, handover and maintenance
- Procure, negotiate, implement and manage a range of property professional service contracts
- Ensure legal and statutory compliance
- Develop and maintain internal stakeholder relationships across the Group
The appointed Acquisition & Estates Manager with be a member of RICS with the appropriate experience and confidence to work independently in a professional business environment.
This is a rare opportunity for the successful candidate to work with an experienced management team who have the backing of a leading private equity investor.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.