Estates & Acquisition Surveyor
- GBP30000.00 - GBP38000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 24th October 2019
- Job Type
Estates & Acquisitions Surveyor
Up to £38,000 plus company car and benefits.
My client is a leading care provider delivering best in class medical facilities across the UK. The Property department has grown exponentially over past 6 months and the Director is seeking an Estates & Acquisitions Surveyor to join the team.
The appointed Estates Surveyor will support the Head of Property across all property related matters including:
- Actively participate in a fast-paced acquisitions programme from site identification through to site opening
- Take a proactive approach to day to day estate management including data management, site inspections and invoice approval
- Support the Facilities team with lease interpretation and landlord contact
- Assist with board presentations for new site acquisitions
- Support the Head of Property with the implementation and fit out process, including attendance of site meetings
- Mange internal and external stakeholders and third-party relationships
We are looking to hear from Surveyors who can demonstrate experience of working with corporate clients, having gained some transactional experience. Healthcare experience would be advantageous but is not essential. With excellent presentation skills, you will be a personable and outgoing individual who is keen to further develop their surveying experience in an active acquisition role. This role will require UK travel, so its essential you possess a clean and current driving license.
My client is offering a competitive basic with a company car and a discretionary bonus scheme. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your most recent CV, highlighting your suitability for this role.