- GBP37500.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + and package
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 25th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a world-class property company as they search for an Estate Manager for one of their household name estates. This high-profile, fast-paced site is made up of a variety of property types, meaning no two days are alike on-site, and would suit someone who relishes the thought of leading the operational management of a varied, high-end site. Our client is seen as a business-of-choice for the FM market, and has a long track record of developing and promoting from within wherever possible - which is how this role came about in the first instance.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Taking full responsibility for health and safety compliance throughout the estate;
- Setting and managing the service charge budget;
- Ensuring an emergency plan is in place;
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of building plant and fabric, including any necessary project works;
- Building upon occupier relationships, to provide a first class workplace experience for those based on-site;
- Line management of in-house staff, as well as oversight of external suppliers.
As the successful applicant you will have demonstrable experience of managing larger scale buildings or estates, and support this with an IOSH qualification for your H&S knowledge. You will be confident in your ability to act as the main decision maker for the entire estate.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today