- GBP30000.00 - GBP40000 per annum + Plus car allowance and benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 9th February 2018
- Job Type
£30,000 - £40,000 plus car allowance and competitive benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a national business with a significant portfolio holding across the UK. As the business enters a period of growth, they require an ambitious and driven Estates Surveyor to support the Property Director.
Key duties will include:
- Active portfolio management, overseeing any necessary planned maintenance or refurbishment projects, ensuring all works are Health & Safety compliant
- Undertake rent reviews and lease renewals
- Ensure adherence to lease terms and compliance with statutory requirements
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Manage service charge budgets and reconciliations
- Manage sub-let properties, undertaking regular property inspections
- General and strategic support to the business and its operations
The appointed Estates Surveyor will possess previous experience of working in a similar position and must have an up to date knowledge of legislation around estates management. You must be fully conversant with basic IT skills including Word and Excel with a working knowledge of industry packages such as TRAMPS. Full consideration will be given to candidates who are in the final stages of completing their APC and/or MRICS/AssocRICS.
A full and clean driving licence is a must as this role will require national travel.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org