Estates Surveyor (Public Sector)
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 9th January 2018
- Job Type
A market leading consultancy, currently seeks an Estates Surveyor to join the Property Asset Management Team in London. Having lead responsibility for a significant public sector client, with a 400 property London estate, from their west London offices, candidates will ideally possess public sector experience.
- Provide day to day support to the heads of estate management and asset management and their core team in the client organisation.
- Be the face of the client organisation, attend client meetings with the wider organisation and stakeholders as required.
- Lead a small team within the client organisation and liaise with internal client teams and external advisers.
- Provide estate management services for the estate, provide and manage others in the provision of landlord and tenant, transactions and other advice for an operational public sector estate.
- Assist with annual financial budgeting, tenancy queries, regarding occupancy, service charge and access.
- Co-ordination of all internal and external work streams.
- Client correspondence and project management.
Skills and Experience
- MRICS is desired.
- Public Sector experience is desired, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV.