- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 22nd July 2019
- Job Type
My client is looking for a capable Estates Surveyor to provide occupier clients with a wide range of property management services across a North West based portfolio. Working for one of the leading suppliers of commercial real estate services, this is an excellent opportunity to join a firm who truly create significant value for occupiers and investors alike.
Paying up to £33,000 plus car allowance & benefits
Key duties will include:
- Ensure cost effective operational running of allocated sites
- Liaise with clients and 3rd parties i.e. landlords and their agents to ensure uninterrupted use of the client's premises, effectively acting as the intermediary between landlord and tenant
- Identify and drive through cost savings for corporate occupiers
- For sublet properties, monitor income collection and tenant liaison
- Manage exit strategies for freehold and leasehold properties being vacated
- Ensure adherence to lease terms and compliance with statutory requirements and advising clients of same
- Manage and liaise with other internal departments/teams and professionals to provide a full service to the client
- Client contact and reporting
This role would suit a Property Manager with Memberships of RICS or AssocRICS who can demonstrate excellent property management legislation knowledge with a strong technical understanding of property management. Basic IT skills are required and it would be advantageous to have experience of using TRAMPS or similar property management software. Ideally you will have worked in a commercial property management team, however, candidates with a background in residential property management will be given full consideration.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.