- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 27th September 2019
- Job Type
Cheshire base with regional travel
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a privately owned business with a significant operational portfolio. As part of a small Property team, the appointed Estates Surveyor will contribute to the management of this national portfolio.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Rent reviews & lease renewals
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Alterations and improvements
- Planning permission and building regulations for any improvement/ refurbishment works
- Appointment and management of contractors
- Appointment and management of surveyors and architects
- Appointment and management of legal representation
- Health and Safety
- General property portfolio management
- Strategic support to the business and its operations
Candidates will be Chartered (MRICS) having worked in either a consultancy or client role in a wider general practice capacity. This is an excellent opportunity for a Surveyor wishing to broaden their skills with a business who are primed for growth and have the capital to do so.
Please apply online with your most recent CV outlining your suitability for this position.