- £35,000 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 17th October 2017
- Job Type
Estates Surveyor - 12 month fixed term contract
Based West Midlands
Up to £35,000 plus benefits.
My client is a leader in the provision of environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of services to the water, waste and energy markets.
The property team is centrally located in the West Midlands and has an immediate requirement for an Estates Surveyor on a 12 month fixed term contract. The appointed Estates Surveyor will support the local Property team, assisting with the execution of rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisitions of both freehold and leasehold properties, disposals and day to day estate management.
The selected candidate will possess the following experience:
- Demonstrable technical competence in property management.
- Basic IT skills (word-processing and spreadsheets).
- Industry specific packages (e.g. TRAMPS/PM&A).
- Possess a proven track record of working as an Estates Surveyor with experience of managing commercial and/or residential assets.
- General practice background for or within either a corporate, public sector or private practice.
You must possess a clean and full driving licence as travel is required for this position. The position is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
To learn more about this position, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.