- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 21st August 2019
- Job Type
This is a great opportunity for an Estates Surveyor to join a leading advisory client who's capabilities include a full range of property surveying and management disciplines including design and cost control services, highways and civil engineering design, town planning, development control and policy services.
As part of the Estates Department, the appointed Estates Surveyor will be responsible for effectively managing a personal caseload comprising a mix of disposals, acquisitions and valuations to support development, regeneration, achieving best value for their clients.
Key duties shall include:
- Assist with the control, management, and supervision of development projects.
- Product advice and information for the making of Compulsory Purchase Orders to support developments.
- Undertaking valuations, negotiations of acquisitions (including for Compulsory Purchase Orders) or disposals of all types of land and property on behalf of clients.
- Assist with all statutory compensation payments under the Compensation Code.
- Prepare sales particulars for disposals and heads of terms for all transactions.
- Negotiate terms with individuals and their professional advisers.
- Undertake the analysis and review of development appraisals from Local Planning Authorities
- Assist with the gathering of information in order to give advice to Local Planning Authorities
It is anticipated that the appointed Estates Surveyor with be educated to degree level and on the APC pathway. Ideally, you will have some experience of working in Property including valuation, negotiation, acquisition or disposal, L&T of all types of land and property. With an enthusiasm to drive forward projects, you must be comfortable liaising at all levels with excellent communication skills. Experience of viability appraisals would be advantageous as is a full and clean driving licence.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.