European Asset Management
- GBP45000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 22nd August 2018
- Job Type
A Real Estate investment manager, focused on the European markets, currently seek an Asset Manager to join the team in London. The role will involve supporting a Director of Asset Management in managing current investments and new acquisitions for the businesses opportunity and core funds across Europe.
- Assisting in the hands on asset management, with the aim to maximise value, of assets across Europe.
- Liaising with local joint venture partners.
- Attending and contributing to quarterly internal asset management meetings with Investment Committee.
- Assist in preparing internal reports for the Investment Committee.
- Travel where required.
- Demonstrable asset management experience; across Europe advantageous.
- Strong numeracy skills - confident in cash flow modelling.
- MRICS attractive, but not essential.
- European languages an added advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
If the aforementioned sounds of interest, please submit your CV.